Who is Brian Grant?

    My name is Brian Grant. I'm new to the scene here at Linn Benton but not college as a whole. Before the pandemic I spent 2 years at Oregon State University during which I took my first business classes. My exposure to the subject wasn't exactly love at first sight but my fascination grew the further I studied it. This intrigue is the driving force behind my involvement in this course as I seek to learn the strategies necessary to operate a successful business. 


    During the lockdown in March of 2020, I took what was meant to be a brief respite from my scholastics but due to a case of pandemic procrastination would not make any effort to further my higher education for some time. I aim to hit the ground running, making up for as much lost time as possible in my pursuit of a degree in Business Administration.

    My greatest interest in marketing stems from how accessible it has become to everyone. You no longer need large amounts of capital or connections to start, just your smartphone. Learning what steps to take in order to create a thriving business no matter the scale is my number one goal. 

    Outside of class I try to remain as active as possible both physically and socially. My favorite activities are running through the streets and trails or Corvallis and spending time with my friends. 

    I look forward to getting to know each of you over the course of the term. Thank you for reading :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baloney Facemasks: Nostalgia Grab or the Real Deal?

Little Caesars: The Ultimate Betrayal